Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Personal Training at AASphysical. Our highly qualified and experienced Personal Trainers are committed to helping you reach your health and fitness goals. If you have any questions about your Online Coaching Client Agreement or any concerns regarding Personal Training, please don’t hesitate to contact AASPhysical Team.
These Website Terms and Terms of Business illustrate the rules of conduct on our website (https://aasphysical.com) and your status in regards to AASPhysical Ltd. Please read these terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register as a member or purchase any of our Products.
Please also see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy if you need information about the way we collect and use personal data at AASPhysical.
AASPhysical is not engaged in medical advice and as a team, we take the responsibility to recommend you to any required professional in the case that your needs exceed our experience, ability, and qualifications.
We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before engaging in any training program or diet.
- This website provides online personal training and coaching service through which you can purchase training programs, meal plans, online coaching, 1-1 personal training, and e-books.
- These terms and conditions will apply to all users of the website and all the purchases.
- Training plans
- Nutritional Guidance
- Meal Plans
- Online Coaching
- Personal Training
- The access and view of the website are free of charge. However, any purchase has to be made as a registered member. To become a member book your free consultation.
- The fees payable of the products and services are clearly displayed on the website.
- The registration requires certain personal information including but not limited to name, email address, postal address and payment details. Any personal information provided will be managed in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Policy https://aasphysical.com/privacy-policy/.
- You agree that all personal information that you supply to us will be accurate, complete and kept up to date at all times. We may use the information provided to contact you.
PRODUCTS REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
- You have a statutory right to change your mind within 14 days of purchasing a product and receive a refund. This will not apply if you have already received or downloaded the relevant product.
- If you want to end your contract with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, home address, details of the order, phone number, email address and the reason you wish to cancel.
- The distribution of any licensed content to any individual is not permitted.
- You agree not to upload any files or post, distribute any files on the website that contain viruses, corrupted files or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Our company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, a distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We aim to offer you the best services possible. However, we make no promise that the website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs, please report it to email@example.com.
- Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted or interrupted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Any such restrictions or interruptions shall not constitute a breach by us of these terms.
- We strongly recommend that you seek professional medical advice before engaging in any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risks. You have the responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- Any personal plan will have been prepared on the basis of information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a personal plan.
- Before taking any action in relation to a personal plan, you must take into account any other factors apart from the personal plan of which you are or ought to be aware.
- The information set out in any Personal Plan may relate to certain contexts and may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
- You are responsible for informing us of any health issues and pre-existing medical conditions when you ask us to prepare a personal plan.
- Any information that we provide that does not form part of a personal plan, whether obtained through our website, e-book, video course, social media, or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of general information only
- Following our programs and methods will lead to desired results; all exercise programs being specifically designed for you. However, results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, the magnitude of the results depending on interindividual features. Therefore, we provide no warranties of any kind to:
- the effectiveness of any techniques, diets or programs that we deliver
- the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs
- All testimonials shown on our website or in our content are real people who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt, they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve, rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals have achieved.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- We request that all personal information that you provide is accurate, current and complete.
- Any information which is collected using the website including sensitive and personal information will be held by us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy. You are responsible for ensuring that the user has given the appropriate consents.
- All notices sent to you will be sent to the email address provided with your registration details. By accepting these terms you give your consent to receive communications from us by email and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by email satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Any personal information that you provide to us in using the website or as a member will be handled in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- By providing any content for distribution by us (such as before and after photographs) you expressly grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, copy, store, perform, display and distribute such content.
- The format and content of the website are protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright and we reserve all the rights in relation to our copyright whether owned or licensed to us and all rights are reserved to any of our registered and unregistered trademarks which appear on the website.
- The utilization of any data or data gathering and extraction tools on the website are not permitted.
- You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of our website in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws, and regulations.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We may make changes to the format of the website at any time without notice.